III INTERNATIONAL SUMMER COURSE-ARLES YOUTH BALLET COMPANY(AYBC)
Come spend 2 summery weeks of artistic and technical growth with Arles Youth Ballet Company !
Led by an amazing and diverse team of dancers and coaches that have performed and worked all over the world, you'll experience multiple techniques and approaches.
If you love to dance and strive to best yourself join us on what we think is the ideal summer break!
Ballet Class, Repertoire Class, Men's Technique, Pointe Class, Contemporary class, Pilates, workshop, Pas de Deux Class.
- Dates: 17th to 29th of July
- Timetable: Daily from 09:30am to 17:30pm (Monday to Friday)/(Saturday 29th from 10:00am to 15:00pm)
- Fees: 2 weeks 1200€ (*) / 1 week 800€ (*)
For more information contact AYBC: email@example.com
TO APPLY PLEASE FILL AND SUBMIT THE FORM COPIED BELOW:
- Closing date for the applications is 8th July. However, places are limited, therefore it is advisable to apply as soon as possible.
- The candidates Directors reserve the right to retain all or part of the course fees in the event of the applicant’s withdrawal
- Candidates not paying by draft in Sterling drawn on a UK bank will be charged a 20€ handling fee to be added to the price of the course variant of your choice (1 week or 2 weeks)
- All candidates must bring normal practice wear, and female candidates are expected to bring pointe shoes with them
-The organisers will not be held responsible for any damage or injury, however caused, to any person attending the course, nor for the loss of any property
-The Directors reserve the right to change the teachers or Artistes in the event of illness or any other unavoidable causes/ COVID security mesures.
- It is recommended, as whenever travelling abroad, that the candidate takes out personal health insurance covering accidents and repatriation: copy to be provided upon arrival
-No candidate can attend the course if carrying an injury prior to attending
FOR ALL QUERIES, PLEASE CONTACT US:
(*) All fees must be paid in total by the 8th of July.
A non-refundable deposit of 240€ is required, upon conformation of your acceptance in the course. This deposit must be paid within one week of acceptance or we will have to allocate the placement to another dancer.